Monday, September 22, 2014

About Me


In the famous words of Jay Z, one of my favorite rappers, allow me to re-introduce myself my name is Shania. Shania Grace Jackson as my birth certificate would state. I didn't discover I had a middle name til the 3rd grade and I have been telling people my full name ever since. I actually go by Nia because people think my name is pronounced like sha-ni-uh (as in Shania Twain) when really it's sha-nee-uh.  I am a junior studying Public Relations with a minor in Marketing. I currently attend the University of North Texas where I am the PRSSA Chapter president.  I want to go into the entertainment, beauty, or food public relations field. Lets just say I love to eat, shop, and be entertained. I want to land a job where I can manage social media accounts for a company. Social media is revolutionary and the power of how it can help a business profit is amazing! From my Tumblr, Pinterest, WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn account you can say I am obsessed with social media. I have a niche for beauty blogs, watching makeup tutorials til 2 a.m. and looking up smoothie recipes on Pinterest. I love to explore and learn new things.I am a college student who is learning who she is while developing new skills through the process.

Follow Me!
T:@Shaniaknowsbest



No comments:

Post a Comment